He causes a notable degree of ruckus for his strong liking towards Awakening and utter vitriol to anything and all things related to Fates, outright calling it the worst game to have ever graced the franchise. While many agree that Fates' story is bad, the gameplay is considered to be a notable step-up from Awakening, causing a rift between the board on whether he's right or wrong.
Despite his vocal attitude and utter revilement of all things Fates, Corrin and Kana, he's shown to be a friendly person once you get to know him... provided you get along with him in the first place. If you consider Fates better than Awakening, prepare to have hell unleashed...
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Just about everything regarding Awakening
- F!Morgan (and her sadistic antics too)
- Sharing his opinions
- Fire Emblem: Fates (EVERYTHING about it he cannot stand)
- Fates: Conquest's Story (then again, just about everyone hates that)
- People who like Fates and defend it (the best way to get into an argument with him)
- He once compared F!Kana's hair to a chain-smoking Secretary.