He no longer have claim Caeldori as his waifu. He has been transferred to her "canon" mother, Selena. He is also bias towards Awakening against Fates due to better characters, better story (albeit still garbage compared to Fates's), and more FE references (Ribald Tales of the Faith War, huh?).
- Awakening girls (Cordelia, Cherche, Tiki, Olivia, etc. that isn't Sumia, Sully, or Tharja)
- His friends on GFAQs
- Pre-DLC SmashFAQs (ironically he came to SmashFAQs after the 2nd wave of DLC characters; Ryu, Roy, and Lucas)
- Fire Emblem in general
- Redheads and Blunettes
- Mega Man X series
- Super Smash Bros (Anything that isn't Brawl)
- Post-SmashFAQs (hell)
- Idiots who believe they are always right
- Being forgotten, but he isn't no Kellam. Wait what was that?
- Attention mongers (irony he used to be one)
- Ignorant people
- Selfish people
Facts about Nishiki:
- He actually hates his username.
- He doesn't give much attention to famous FatesFAQs users (PoisonedYouth, Latino) because he feels like it's the exact same thing to how Fates characters continuously suck Corrin's D.
- Originally didn't care about FE before buying Fates, but hey it's SmashFAQs!Nishiki.
- Nobody likes him over SmashFAQs anyways...
- Wants to be an Anti-Hero of the Fates board, but never proves it
- He believes Mozu is just there in Fates.
- Surprisingly enough, he doesn't have a fetish despite his "history" with someone else.
- His love for 2nd gen girls is coming from the fact that almost all of them look like their predecessors.
- He believes Caeldori's appearance is like a mix between Cordelia, Severa, and Cherche.
None of his quotes weren't inspirational enough, but some were funny...