PhantasticPhool has been a GameFAQs user since June 24, 2015. His signature is "There is no such thing as ''good'' or "bad", there is only ''you'' and ''me''. And I accept ''you'' for who you are even if you don't accept ''me''!" This shows that PhantasticPhool is a understanding person. There can never be enough of them! He is also foolish and quixotic, having strange beliefs. Arguments will generally be fought until both sides refuse to speak anymore.
- Technically savvy people
- Harmonious debate
- People that cover their ears and talk as loud as they can to get their point across
- Cannibalistic Feral Hyenas
- The Yeti
- Name Callers
- A+ for your honesty, not sure what you mean though (albeit it sounds offensive).
- I don't mean to say that your point was invalid, but it doesn't matter how many times you can strike my units (unless you one shot a unit, which is unbelievable, or you use astra and kill them, or use a brave weapon, and etc.) you won't kill my units and I will retaliate by healing them. Nobody dies on my watch!!!
- And also what is gay about staves? Also thinking that staves are more useful then tomes in terms of magic will probably mean you have death wish when you want to only attack then have the ability to recover. I wish I could have white blood option in Nohr, but sadly not.
- Well they are using terminology incorrectly and defaming one of the sides of the game because of it, surely you can't let that happen.
- Male Tsundere, is that possible? (really I have no idea)